Staying focused in times of distraction
- Wednesday 29 March 2023, 14:00 - 14:45
Spots available - Masterclass
Are you finding it difficult to focus on the task at hand? Look no further than our upcoming masterclass with Stefan van der Stigchel, a professor of Cognitive Psychology and the lead investigator of the AttentionLab research group at Utrecht University. Join us as we explore the topic of concentration, and learn practical tools and techniques to help you improve your focus.
During this masterclass you can expect to learn:
- The science behind concentration and how it works in the brain;
- How to design your environment for optimal concentration;
- The benefits of rest and “mind wandering” for concentration;
- Practical tools and techniques to help you focus and avoid distractions.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to learn from one of the leading experts in the field!