What can mindfulness do for you?
- You live more in the here and now
- You feel less rushed
- You have more focus
- You learn to listen to yourself better
- You have more control over your emotions
- You are more mentally resilient
Practice mindfulness with OpenUp
Train your attention, reduce stress and unwind. Be aware of your thoughts and feelings, without judgment. Practice mindfulness with a psychologist.
In a group
- Practice mindfulness in a group, under guidance of a psychologist.
- You do it together, but for yourself.
- Online, 25 minutes. Book a group consultation
“The best way to capture moments is to pay attention. This is how we cultivate mindfulness” Jon Kabat-Zinn
“Mindfulness means being awake. It means knowing what you are doing.” Jon Kabat-Zinn
“The quieter you become, the more you can hear” Ram Dass
Why mindfulness at OpenUp?
Make it a habit
Often we have the intention to live healthier, but actually doing it is sometimes difficult. Make your intentions a habit by practicing mindfulness with a professional or in a group.
Tailored to your needs
In a one-on-one consultation you practice mindfulness together with a professional. Together you choose the right exercise that fits your needs. Fully tailored to your situation and preferences.
Our best practices to get started today
- Start your day consciously. Sit quietly on your bed for 5 minutes before getting up. Ask yourself how you feel and what you need today.
- Do absolutely nothing for 10 minutes every day. So no phone as well. Sit still and focus on your breathing, for example.
- Train your focus. Try to do a daily action, such as washing dishes or making coffee, with full attention.
Mindfulness as a tool for resilience and self-acceptance
Our psychologists explain (English, 46 min.)